Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Progress!

So, upon the simultaneous depression of considering throwing in the towel to disability and the thought that focusing on my artwork would possibly open me up to doing what I've always dreamed of, I've been working every minute of everyday that I can on artwork. Through this, I've gotten the confidence to work on my independent stories (Fallen Angel Recruits, which has a new name; Miko, My Monster and Me; Demon City/Angel Night), to realize it's all about the art , and that I'm going to definitely need a better stylus really soon if I'm going to keep this up.

I've also decided that once I finish these pictures I'm going to start with FAR and start outlining and working on concept sketches. Also paneling. I'm also going to work on drawing more fan art to get better at doing so, so that I can start working on the RP comics I want to do for the chats.

Anyway, that's just about it, so onwards to the WIPs!


Photobucket
(Ignore the boobs *shifty eyes*)

Photobucket
Being a shameless fangirl

Photobucket
Update to one of the previous WIPs.

Photobucket
Various works I've sorta started/almost finished

Photobucket
And the current bane of my creativity.

I suppose you can expect more stuff soon! As for now, let's party with Doogie and Elmo! Cuz I wanna party with them!
doogieandelmo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE.
    *ahem*
    I mean, these are beautiful, and they're just WIPs! MAN! I would trade my right hand to be able to draw like that with my left. And I can definitely see the maturation (no pun intended) from some of your other older work that's on devart. this is awesome! way to go Ali! I can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete